Passionate about media relations?
PReturn seeks an account executive to join its team, focused on media relations and thought leadership. Love media relations and pitching to earn great coverage? Want to work as an account executive and join an experienced team? Have a knack for making technical content easy to understand and the ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines effectively? Want to work on a wide array of projects and establish a healthy schedule and work/life balance?
We need an ambitious account executive with solid media relations experience to join our team. The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years’ full-time media relations and writing experience and a passion for working with editorial media – especially technology, business and trade media; blogs; etc. Candidates for this role should also have a positive/can-do attitude, keen attention to detail and a desire to work with some of the world’s top-rated business-to-business technology companies.
While social media prowess is a plus, any applicants lacking actual media relations and news writing experience will not be considered.
Our account executive will focus on:
- Media relations: serving as a resource to the media
- Writing: news writing, ghostwriting, etc.
- Results reporting for clients, with attention to detail and process
- Supporting other team members
- Participating in client meetings
- Handling various client communication initiatives
- Helping manage agency social media accounts and other marketing
- Administrative and general office work
Based near Chicago & Halsted in Chicago’s booming West Town neighborhood, we pride ourselves on our track record, client and employee retention rates, high-quality media relationships, hard work, focus on results and work/life balance.
Think you’re the right person for the job? Tell us why.