Assistant Account Executive
Passionate about media relations?
Love media relations and pitching to earn great coverage? Want to work as an assistant account executive and join an experienced team? Have a knack for making technical content easy to understand and able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines effectively? Want to work on a wide array of projects and establish a healthy schedule and work/life balance?
We need an ambitious assistant account executive with solid media relations experience to join our team. The ideal candidate will have internship or full-time media relations and writing experience and a passion for working with editorial media – especially technology, business and trade media; blogs; etc. Candidates for this role should also have a positive/can-do attitude, keen attention to detail and a desire to work with some of the world’s top-rated business-to-business technology companies.
While social media prowess is a plus, any applicants lacking actual media relations and news writing experience will not be considered.
Our assistant account executive will focus on:
- Media relations: serving as a resource to the media
- Writing: news writing, ghostwriting, etc.
- Results reporting for clients, with attention to detail and process
- Supporting other team members
- Participating in client meetings
- Handling various client communication initiatives
- Helping manage agency social media accounts and other marketing
- Administrative and general office work
Based near Chicago & Halsted in Chicago’s booming West Town neighborhood, we pride ourselves on our track record, client and employee retention rates, high-quality media relationships, hard work, focus on results and work/life balance.
Think you’re the right person for the job? Tell us why.